ACTinBlack (ACT) is a leading developer and manufacturer specializing in Advanced Night Vision Optics. In addition to producing high quality Night Vision Equipment, ACT is a recognised researcher in the field of Night Vision Technologies in Luxembourg. Working with the world’s leading sub-suppliers as well as the best universities in Optical and Night Vision research, ACT partners with law enforcement and military to develop premier quality Night Vision products and solutions. ACT provides high end products through years of experience and is able to offer qualified advice and services with a selection of products to fit the client’s needs. Knowing all customers are not the same, ACT provide customer specific solution within a short reaction time to solve the most difficult of challenges faced by our customer.
Highly motivated Technician from a Mechanical or Electrical background to work as a Production Engineer. Strong individual ownership on the assigned tasks and appetite for innovation/advance development is expected out of this role.
- Develop new products or improvements / modifications to existing products, including product concept, design documentation, as well as testing of the design in the laboratory,
- Assure all part designs meet requirements including time-to-market and product target cost,
- Create definitions of parts, modules, and assemblies in the form of 2D drawings, 3D models, tolerance stack-ups, and other data to support analysis, manufacturing, assembly, tooling, and inspection,
- Manage resolution of technical issues including root cause analysis.
- Maintains high standard professionalism in attitudes and communication with fellow employees and customers.
- Demonstrated initiative, drive, leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Apprenticeship in Mechanical or Electrical domain (or equivalent in knowledge/experience),
- English language,
- Demonstrated ability to meet schedules in production and achieve Quality,
- Working knowledge with MS Office,
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work within a project team environment,
- CAD experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to identify, quantify, and resolve technical problems,
- Working knowledge of ISO standards and audit processes,
- Proven QC technical skills,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required Customer-service and detail orientation
- Reviewing test work instructions in line with new or existing procedures.
- Strong team engagement and ability to work in a cross functional team environment and working with different cultural environments
Candidates are welcome to apply in English language by submitting a short cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
ACTinBack S.à r.l.
Rue de l’Industrie
Grand Duchy of Luxembourg